it is i asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 2 months ago

Has Mexico sent a check for the wall yet?

Time is getting short...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The alt-right leeches have their fangs firmly imbedded into the US Treasury on so many fronts:

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/19/797319968/-11-billi...

It's not the article. Everybody including the illiterate alt-righters need to ask where the money is going. Not "Well, the wall of course" but who's pockets.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • JB
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Trump supporters seem to think he completed the wall.  And what about the Space Force?

• ...Show all comments
    • Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

It's like on the back burner now that the Covid19 looms bigger in the USA. Both Canada and Mexico have closed their borders to non-essential travel extended to June 22th but I just came back from Tecate, Baja Calif. this Friday May 29th and it only took me 20 minutes but they searched my trunk more

• 2 months ago

Trump was just kidding.  That was another case of Trump-style humour, right?  Well, the jokes on us because he used that stunt to get elected, and it worked, and now nobody is even talking about it. 

• ...Show all comments
    • DCM5150
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

don't forget that he took money that was designated to build schools and houses on military bases to fund his wall (which really means giving billions of dollars to his contractor friends)

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They are too busy laughing at Trump and how "great" America has become.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.