Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 2 months ago

Is it a sin to draw, write, or view genderbent characters?

Okay, I understand people go to the extreme mile and draw explicitly, but I’m not talking about art that is probably viewed in those kind of websites for “adults”.

I’m talking about normal like a nonsexual pose and standing up, not acting or doing anything explicit.

What about changing the sex of the original character? I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Example:

Sierra picked out her outfit from her closet.

(genderbent) Sean* picked out his* outfit from his* closet.

Maybe a more popular character: Rapunzel to a male with a male appearance. Is that the same thing as changing sex/gender in real life?

😕Curious. Thank you for your answers

I’m glad I don’t **** then and am female

It censored the word used in a comment. The user said ing. I don’t touch myself

I’m not calling them that. I said characters (fictional)

What do you mean by "sin"? No, it is not a sin. Deciding to play with gender is perfectly fine. Some of the most entertaining cosplay I've seen has been genderbent.

Only if the genderbent character is also a furrie, or is wearing one of those sailorgirl costumes. Or dressed up as a nun, or something. Hope this genderhelped.

• Jamey

I think calling people 'genderbent' is not very nice. How would you like it if someone called you a wankiing pervert?