How do you get YouTube to come film you?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You have to go to the Hollywood sign them you scream slurs for 15 hours then youtube will film you.

• Bing.com2 months agoReport

since I got Best answer, that means I am better then every other human ever

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Send them fake pictures of some beautiful person, along with a voice over like Streisand or Karen Carpenter.  

• 2 months ago

There is a good reason it's called YOU tube--because it's all up to YOU.  YOU do the filming, uploading and creation. They don't. They only provide the platform for you to upload what YOU make. They don't have film crews or production companies that do this. 

• 2 months ago

This can't be done. You have to film yourself (or get someone else to help you) and upload it on YouTube. Simple as that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

YouTube NEVER films anyone, ma'am.  The idea of YouTube is that individuals ... and sometimes corporations upload their own films for others to see.

Edit: Forget my response.  It's evident that YOU are a troll, considering other questions you've asked on here.

• 2 months ago

You take your own like I did with my smart phone.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They don't.  You film yourself, then upload the video.

• 2 months ago

You have to first contact the troll dept. The normal YT department doesn't deal with trolls.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just keep waiting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.