How do you get YouTube to come film you?

Favorite Answer

You have to go to the Hollywood sign them you scream slurs for 15 hours then youtube will film you.

• Bing.com2 months agoReport

since I got Best answer, that means I am better then every other human ever

Send them fake pictures of some beautiful person, along with a voice over like Streisand or Karen Carpenter.  

There is a good reason it's called YOU tube--because it's all up to YOU.  YOU do the filming, uploading and creation. They don't. They only provide the platform for you to upload what YOU make. They don't have film crews or production companies that do this. 

This can't be done. You have to film yourself (or get someone else to help you) and upload it on YouTube. Simple as that.

YouTube NEVER films anyone, ma'am.  The idea of YouTube is that individuals ... and sometimes corporations upload their own films for others to see.

Edit: Forget my response.  It's evident that YOU are a troll, considering other questions you've asked on here.

You take your own like I did with my smart phone.

• Bill-M

They don't.  You film yourself, then upload the video.

You have to first contact the troll dept. The normal YT department doesn't deal with trolls.

• keerok

Just keep waiting.