Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

What will our lifestyle be like in the year 2050?

2050 will be in the middle of the 21st century. What will our lifestyle look like in the year 2050? Will it be more technology? Will it be more homeschooling then? What will our lifestyle be like in the year 2050? Any guesses on what you think our lifestyle will look like in the year 2050?

Favorite Answer

We will likely have switched to electrical and/or nuclear energy by then. Manual labor jobs will become less available as technology replaces them, so jobs in tech will likely dominate. The population will hit around 9 billion and we’ll likely utilize new methods of agriculture (probably even use meat created in labs). Whites will no longer be the racial majority, though they’ll likely still be mostly in control of the economy & government, so the nation will likely emphasize a bilingual culture. Much of the current forested area will likely be converted to land for farming. Housing will become smaller but much more numerous since less people are getting married & having children.

Beyond that I have no idea.

By 2050 my personal lifestyle will be very sedentary, cold and dark. And will have downsized from a modest ranch home to a small urn. 

I will have been ashes for about 12 years in 2050 so I will most likely not have any life, much less a lifestyle.  The men in my family typically live into the upper 80's to low 90's but with my progressive health issues (from my mother's side) I will be doing good to make 78.

If liberals have their way we will still be inside because of the coronavirus 

Go watch the movie "Idiocracy".  That's where we're headed.  

• Baal

With the current administration we are already there.