whats the best concert or festival you've been to?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Royal Adelaide Show 2017, the others just didn't have that same flair.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Fatback Band back in 1976.....my first ever concert and the most enjoyable and best.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Lynyrd Skynyrd  w/ 38 Special opening.

• Fred
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

When I was young I went to a great many concerts.  Some of them where really big names

.The only one I would care to see again was Arlo Guthrie. That is because the crowd was so well behaved, Arlo didn't have to play outrageously loud. The place wasn't trashed by everyone throwing their cups and waste on the floor. Arlo didn't have to bite the heads off of bats or wear some form of outrageous dress. He was just Arlo!    

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Webbo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never been to one...

• 2 months ago

On one visit to Paris several years ago, I was out looking for somewhere interesting to eat and ran into a large crowd of people headed for the Eiffel Tower. When I asked some people what was happening, they explained that there was a big Johnny Hallyday concert and invited me to join them. As the evening progressed, more and more people gathered in the Champs du Mars; there were around 400,000 people and lots of food stands. The people I was with offered to share their picnic and explained who Johnny Hallyday is and why he is important. Eventually, the sun went down right next to the Eifel Tower. As soon as the sunset cleared the horizon, fireworks erupted from the tower and the concert started. It was one of the best concerts I've ever seen and totally serendipitous.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

1977 Oakland Day's on the Green, at least 3 bands per concert....we brought our food, a blanket to put on the grass, had our weed and spent hours rockin out.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

ennion morroicone in London about 15 years ago

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Summerfest in Milwaukee in 2008.

• 2 months ago

Rolling loud I got to touch xxxxtentacion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.