IRS told everyone May, 13th is the deadline. Does it mean IRS is going to stop sending checks to direct deposits after May 13th ?

I am getting just SSI and I have an American Express Serve direct deposit. I filled out the Non filters too and put in my other bank of TD Bank information just in case if i have any problem of getting the $1,200.00 in my American Express Serve direct deposit. I filled out the Non filters too because I don't know if I have to do anything if i just get SSI than I still had not get anything after I heard that the IRS told everyone May 13th is the deadline for the direct deposit. Does it mean I am not going to get a stimulus check to any of my 2 direct deposits after May 13th ?

I am very confused 😢

No. Deadline for putting your bank info in.

It means that if you get a payment it will be a paper check. Eventually. Hopefully.

• A

The IRS started sending out checks in early April and it will take until September to get out all of the first round. There is nothing mentioned about May 13th