as a parent how would you react to this form of self defense your child holds door shut to prevent you from entering would you kick them?

• Edna

If my child held the door shut to prevent me from entering a room, I would kick the door down and then I would spank the child.

There is NEVER a reason to kick a child.

I would simply get the right tools to remove the door.

Employ the use of grammar and then perhaps someone might have a clue what you're going on about.

• edward

The kid or the door? My parents house...most of the doors are French so...the glass would break if they got kicked. The kid? No i wouldn’t intentionally kick any kid, it happens but it’s never on purpose

depends on what you were doing

I am a parent (dad) and I raised two daughters so I know a little about temper tantrums.  I would never kick, hit, slap, beat, strike, or even flick with my finger one of my children.  I was also a middle and high school teacher.  

Our girls drove us crazy sometimes but never to anger.  You have got to control your temper.  

Beat it with a belt