Nick asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

I’m a rams fan and don’t know much about Cam Akers. Does anyone know if he was a good pick or not in the draft? ?

Favorite Answer

I think he was a solid pick.  Akers isn't Todd Gurley, but he's fast, shifty, has good vision, and can contribute in the passing game.  I really liked him.  I wouldn't say he was a steal, because 52 overall might have been a bit higher than I would have taken him.  But it's not because I think he's a bad player.  I just think RB is a oversupplied position.

• ?

It was a logical pick at least with star RB Todd Gurley going back to Georgia to play for his hometown Falcons basically

That remains to be seen. He certainly fits a position of need with Gurley moved to Atlanta and seems to fit the bill for that offense.

• Mier

He’s better be. In 2019 the Rams run game was a disappointment after the previous year before the team had.