Have you ever stood in front of a mirror and chanted the name "Candyman" 5 times? If so, did "Candyman" appear?

Paranormal phenomena

Yes, and Bloody Mary...and no, nothing ever happened. Lol.

yooooo

candy just flew out my

mirrrrrior

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• kellen2 months agoReport

caaaaandy candymuan caaaaaandy maaaaandyjad

Every kid has done that, usually at a sleep-over or after school, and almost always on a dare.Β  It's a rite of passage for preteens.

The details vary, but the principles are always the same.Β  Stand in front of the bathroom / bedroom mirror, alone with the lights out, and summon the presence Bloody Mary / Candyman / Biggie Smalls by chanting their name the required number of times.Β  Candles, spilled salt, Ouija boards, spinning around and playing Shout At The Devil backwards are all optional accessories.

And no, the deadly mirror witch / vengeful spirit never appears.Β  But nobody is ever disappointed, because they just completed a dare.Β  Completed dares are like cold hard currency at that age.

I once hired an escort called Candy Mann, once I got it's knickers off I was surprised and disappointed to find out that it was really a bloke. I didn't want to waste my money but it's orifice turned out to be a big disappointment too.

I haven't tried that, but I've tried standing in front of a mirror and chanting "Honeybuns" five times and my smootchy English Guy appeared behind me and said "Cut that out, you silly cow."Β 

• Dr. NG

By the time I heard the Legend in 1992 when the film came out I was an adult. Doing that would have made me feel very silly, so no I didn't do it.Β  If I were younger,10 years old or so I probably would have done it in a flash.

• Dr. NG

Fear keeps me from jumping off a skyscraper and trying to fly. Not wanting to waste time and money keeps me from buying a ghost box.Β 

I will never do that again, I missed my bus and Paedo Colourist appeared. She is the closest you will get to a monster. Candyman is a fiction film and you can repeat anything you like into a mirror.Β 

EDIT! NG, don't let fear run your life, just do it. Fly like a bird. Go for it.Β 

Sort of. This came on the radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqpU6hr7OYw

Youtube thumbnail

• John

I did once, but then this guy appeared.

No, but it's a fun song to dance to. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ScjucUV8v0

Youtube thumbnail

Β