Any people here who misses the 90s?

Such good music with a lot of vibes and especially very happy dance music was made during this era. I do miss those days, going to the cd shop and pre listen a single or album you wanted to buy and sometimes you bought an entire album for just one song. Don't you also believe that both the 80s and the 90s were way more defined in music than the other two decades that followed? What made the 00s and 10s so special? To me nothing.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I enjoyed those decades while they were here, but I don't miss them. Time moves on, so I live for today. Those who love to reminisce, enjoy yourselves. I enjoy music no matter what period it's from. Franz Schubert was from the 19th century, but I enjoy his music.

• 5 months ago

Oh hell no.  One of the worst decades in music history.

The auto-tune, the drum machine, the groaning grunge (aka folk hippies with distortion pedals), the boy-bands... I'm glad that boring decade is over.

It was also the 1990s when someone decided it was OK to shoot a music video without hot girls in slutty attire everywhere.  

• I don't miss the boy bands, crappy grunge and drum and bass on every record but yeah it did have it's highlights but was probably the first decade that actually started to bore me when it comes to music.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I miss the eighties more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I do not miss the '90s. In general, I like the alternative music of 2000-2020 much better.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope. I miss the 1960's.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yeah those were the days which i call "days",

lookin those so many cd's I bought that time, I really miss the old good days.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

"Such good music" only applies to the first half of the 90's.  Most of the second half was a total shitstorm and the 90's definitely did not end on a high note.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.