Have any non wealthy people seen the play Les Misrables?

It's only like a hundred and fifty dollars at the most right? But non wealthy people usually aren't interested in prioritizing money for Broadway musicals right? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have the tickets are not that expensive £25-35 in England and sometime free if your part of a club 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of  course  they  havent,  they  are  living the  story  line of  Les  Mis???

Working  3  part time  jobs, having  No  health care and No  social  security.

Did you hear the people sing?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not even remotely wealthy but I've seen it about six times.

As I explained to you in a very similar question of yours, I had to save up to afford a ticket.  I also found last-minute offers at a ticket booth and have lined up very early before a show to get returned tickets.

I don't know any wealthy people but I know loads of people who go to the theatre quite often.

• sam
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If you can’t afford to go see a broadway show, there are bootlegs on YouTube (which are illegal recordings made by audience members). While not condoned by the shows, it’s one way for people who otherwise couldn’t see something to watch a show.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. Les Miserables sucks

2. You’re missing an e in Miserables

Take an IQ test. 10 bucks says it’s lower than average

• 2 months ago

We paid more than that to see Hamilton and it was well worth it. I have no interest in seeing Les Mis. I admit that seeing B'way shows is an extravagance but there are lots of ways to get discounts on tickets so we rarely pay full price.

• 2 months ago

Yeah, the poor seem to prioritize paying their rent and feeding their children over seeing Broadway plays.

• Abraham2 months agoReport

Middle class people take airplane flights at least once a year probably, maybe the poor do to, if they have free housing and food stamps, flights cost a lot more than a Broadway show.

• 2 months ago

Well, we don't want the unwashed riff-raff mixing with decent people while we're watching a play, do we? No. we don't. What's your problem? Right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.