Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 2 months ago

Can I customize my corsair keyboard on a macbook?

I downloaded iCue but it doesn't detect the keyboard so someone please tell me if I’ve been wasting my time, I just want pretty lights, man. 

Happened thousend death flights in dictatorship which are about to know them by making a terror experiment about terrorism they do the death flights according to drugs and suddenly you know the formulas all about that is even worse than Luis Borda in rock muzak is about a doctor most of the times when happened LSD in music they said it was a doctor who discovered the formula the myth they used to say it comed frpm albert hofman it comes from war according to veternans of war which are saved by other soldiers amd the brain cohagule is all about is other minds being dracula and that is all about brains have a cohagule suddemly the cohagule is removed away from your brain and out the drops of blood into papers and suddenly they are vampires thinking is lsd