Why cant they make a good comedy tv show today?

Everything is about sex and gender and diversity.

• John
    Favorite Answer

Because television is run by Jewish liberals and they cram their propaganda down our throats.  Some shows are ok but a lot of them have gay couples, interracial relationships, etc.  It's a lot different from Leave it to Beaver or I love Lucy.

Because they are trying to be PC and this means that comedy is not the first thing that they are trying to achieve 

Change is the only constant.  Nothing stays in style for ever. Thats why I do not turn my TV on, except for SPORTS.

Having a diverse cast of races and sexualities isn’t a problem at all, the thing that’s a problem is when they make it the focal point of the show. I recently watched a show called Glow on Netflix, it has a very diverse cast of women but it’s a great show because the characters don’t constantly talk about how their diversity affects their life. They just exist and they’re all working toward something together and some of them have their own interesting problems going on, and when race gets involved it’s not a huge deal it’s just another quick story.