Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

Is the European race the most highly intelligent in the history of the world ?

Did all the great things come from Europe?

66 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, europeans were still shitting in holes in the floor when the chinese had plumbing. Alot of notable things came from Europe, but mostly the entire world came up with important things. It wasnt just europe. 

• 3 months ago

no. Each race has significant accomplishments and brilliant people in all races

• Tom
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Scotland invented the MODERN WORLD.

• 3 months ago

Absolutely.

All other races (Asian, Jew, black, etc..) copied the things we gave to the world. That, or they were/are too stupid to make anything of their own.

And no, I am not a white supremacist. I have nothing but disdain for white trash, and I love Native American and Japanese culture. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Truth
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

yes.  the world speaks Europe's languages for a reason

• 3 months ago

For certain things like industrialisation, philosophy and art, yes, but to say THE MOST is stretching things a bit. Europeans are pretty left brained, but there are other races in the who are just as intelligent and capable, but right-brained, such as Australian Aborigines. 

• 3 months ago

Certainly not all of the Europeans.  The Italians brought us the Mafia and organized crime.  The English and the Ukrainians were generally okay.

• 3 months ago

There is no 'European race'.

• 3 months ago

i think other races are intelligent too

• 3 months ago

I’ll probably get suspended from yahoo if I answer this.  

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

and Asians                                  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.