Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

Is the European race the most highly intelligent in the history of the world ?

Did all the great things come from Europe?

Favorite Answer

Nope, europeans were still shitting in holes in the floor when the chinese had plumbing. Alot of notable things came from Europe, but mostly the entire world came up with important things. It wasnt just europe. 

no. Each race has significant accomplishments and brilliant people in all races

• Tom

Scotland invented the MODERN WORLD.

Absolutely.

All other races (Asian, Jew, black, etc..) copied the things we gave to the world. That, or they were/are too stupid to make anything of their own.

And no, I am not a white supremacist. I have nothing but disdain for white trash, and I love Native American and Japanese culture. 

• Truth

yes.  the world speaks Europe's languages for a reason

For certain things like industrialisation, philosophy and art, yes, but to say THE MOST is stretching things a bit. Europeans are pretty left brained, but there are other races in the who are just as intelligent and capable, but right-brained, such as Australian Aborigines. 

Certainly not all of the Europeans.  The Italians brought us the Mafia and organized crime.  The English and the Ukrainians were generally okay.

There is no 'European race'.

i think other races are intelligent too

I’ll probably get suspended from yahoo if I answer this.  

and Asians