Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 4 months ago

In days of our lives history who is the most evil? Victor,  stefano, andre, or orpheus? Who is the most powerful?

As I watched over the years, stefano never had any role with orpheus

Interesting question

Victor: I never thought of him as evil- He's ruthless towards business rivals, or people he thinks have hurt his family. Victor is capable of violence, and other forms of cruelty to those he feels are enemies of his, but I don't think he takes pleasure in it, and hes not sadistic. Victor also is good towards his family, and would do anything for them if they asked. 

Stefano: Now that guy was a sick sob! He got off on being cruel and doing disgusting things to others, he didn't have an ounce of good in him.

So who was the most evil? Stefano. Powerful? Toss up between both Victor and Stef.

I use to love to HATE Stefano. Joseph Mascolo was the best. I have not watched DAYS in over 2 years. However I was flipping through the channels and noticed that Stephen Nichols(x-Patch,Kayla's husband) is now playing the role of Stefano? Tell me its not true....