Iz this Y Christians IN the light can ONLY speak, what God has told them,of His word?

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

John 7;38 King James Version (KJV)

Favorite Answer

Yes!

God promised that under the New Covenant after one is Holy Spirit baptized (Acts 1:5;8) or 

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah.

Not according to the [Old] Covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My Covenant they did brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith the LORD.

But this shall be the Covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; AFTER THOSE DAYS [Acts 1:4-5; 8; 2:2-4], saith the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their GOD, and they shall be My people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, saying, Know the LORD:  for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:  for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jeremiah 31:33-34).  

"...He will not speak of Himself [ That's in Scriptures; John 5:39] but whatsoever He hear that shall He speak; and He will show you things to come" (John 16:13) as well.

Which was FULFILLED on the Day of Pentecost after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:4-5; 8; 22).

Saying 

"Until the day in which He was taken up, (((AFTER THAT))) He through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles [I Corinthians 12:28; Ephesians 4:11] whom He had chosen" (Acts 1:2) as He continues to do TODAY (Hebrews 13:8)!

We receive "the mind of Christ" (I Corinthians 2:16) after "joining to His Spirit" (I Corinthians 6:17) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) and become like Jesus 

Saying

"I can do nothing by myself, I judge only as I HEAR [Acts 1:2].  And my judgment is just, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of Him that sent me" (John 5:30).  

Therefore we have no "free will" if we obey His commandments [Acts 1:2] that He "puts in our hearts and minds" (Jeremiah 31:33-34; Hebrews 8:10-12; 10:16-17) under the New Covenant! 

"For I come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him that sent me" (John 6:38)!

"...the Words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works" (John 14:10)!

Consequently if a today's Christian, doesn't follow Jesus PRECISELY as He gave the example when He walked the face of the earth and "receive commandments"  DIRECTLY FROM GOD (Acts 1:2; Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 8:10; 10:16); 

They are (((NOT))) a TRUE Christian!  

• If that's true, then why is it that when you ask Christians from 12 denominations a question, you get 13 answers?