Any1 been seeing large grey military planes flying over southern Ontario Canada and possibly northern United States. ?

. The last two months of so I've been seeing large grey military c130 Hercules style planes flying over eastern Ontario. I live right near the US border but it's flying on Canadian soil and I believe it's Canadian but I just wonder what it's goal is? And if anyone knows? First time I saw it was an hour after I Beleive the last or second last time a month or two ago when Russian nuclear bombers came in to northern Canadian air space. I thought it was because of that but then I said another one yesterday. It also fly's very very low. Picture is some what what it looks like. By the time I hear it and go outside I don't got enough time for a good picture

No markings or insignias, not military or civilian.  Could be a spy plane.

That picture is of a C130J, a later model Hercules. Both Canada and the USA (and several other countries) use them.  What they are doing, I don't know, but if they're flying low I suggest it's training.  It's not a Russian nuclear bomber, don't panic.

For what it's worth, NATO aircraft often operate in each others airspace. 

• Ron

Those look like CIA planes

• david

They are probably using infrared to patrol for sasquatch.

COVID19 spray dispersal units.

You do know that the bulk of the Canadian fleet of C-130 aircraft types are based with 8 Wing in Trenton, Ontario, right ?

436 Transport Squadron operates the CC-130J type, 426 Transport Training Squadron operates CC-130H, as does 424 Transport and Rescue Squadron.

Manys the time I'm driving along the 401 near that area and I see at least one such aircraft in the sir. The one you took a pic of appears to be a 130J type.

Canadians are gonna nuke america