Any1 been seeing large grey military planes flying over southern Ontario Canada and possibly northern United States. ?

. The last two months of so I've been seeing large grey military c130 Hercules style planes flying over eastern Ontario. I live right near the US border but it's flying on Canadian soil and I believe it's Canadian but I just wonder what it's goal is? And if anyone knows? First time I saw it was an hour after I Beleive the last or second last time a month or two ago when Russian nuclear bombers came in to northern Canadian air space. I thought it was because of that but then I said another one yesterday. It also fly's very very low. Picture is some what what it looks like. By the time I hear it and go outside I don't got enough time for a good picture

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No markings or insignias, not military or civilian.  Could be a spy plane.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That picture is of a C130J, a later model Hercules. Both Canada and the USA (and several other countries) use them.  What they are doing, I don't know, but if they're flying low I suggest it's training.  It's not a Russian nuclear bomber, don't panic.

For what it's worth, NATO aircraft often operate in each others airspace. 

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Those look like CIA planes

• david
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They are probably using infrared to patrol for sasquatch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

COVID19 spray dispersal units.

• 2 months ago

You do know that the bulk of the Canadian fleet of C-130 aircraft types are based with 8 Wing in Trenton, Ontario, right ?

436 Transport Squadron operates the CC-130J type, 426 Transport Training Squadron operates CC-130H, as does 424 Transport and Rescue Squadron.

Manys the time I'm driving along the 401 near that area and I see at least one such aircraft in the sir. The one you took a pic of appears to be a 130J type.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Canadians are gonna nuke america

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.