Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 2 months ago

Which do you like and respect more, the Jews who wrote the Hebrew Bible or the Arabs who wrote the Holy Quran?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

nothing holy about the koran 

neither

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I not respect either of them, both are barbaric. 

• 1 month ago

The Jews because the muslims just plagiarised the bible and added a load of repressive mysogenistic, racist, paedophilic warmongering bile to their book.

• 1 month ago

I don't like or respect either one. The Bible and the Quran are the worst holy books of all. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I respect both. But the Jews introduced monotheism to the world.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I have no respect for either of them. They both wrote miserably bad fiction used in con games. The worst religions are called Abrahamic. They both have tortured and killed millions of people. 

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Being Jewish I have some use for the many contributors to Torah, although some were obviously fools whose understanding of reality was seriously flawed. That being said, the Koran was written by only one Arab, and that was the prophet Mohammed, may his psychiatrists increse his medications. Him I have no respect for.

Sorry, he was a crazy man whose sexual aggression was integral to the misogyny and approved rape authorized in his work.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

< or the Arabs who wrote the Holy Quran? >

That's a hard no right there.

• Dooby
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Jews. They are an insignificant percentage of the population, take no sh it, are irrationally despised by a significantly larger percentage of the population.... and are still here being Jews.

That is worthy of respect.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The ones that don't make violence a part of the way they currently practice their religion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.