Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

How many days does it take to go through Universal Studios Orlando??

I'm gunna be at Disneyworld for 5 days....how many days should I be at Universal Studios Orlando????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can easily do each park in one day

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you want to see both theme parks at Universal Orlando, and not just the one called Universal Studios, then you should allow at least one full day at each park.  It does depend on when you go though. Our last trip there was during the winter and we had 2.5 days, which was plenty of time to see and do everything, most things more than once - and we had an Express Pass from staying at our onsite hotel.  Going in the summer and without an Express Pass would probably require more time to get through everything.  Add a day if you're planning to include the water park.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In normal circumstances, pre-Covid-19, I've always taken at least two full days to get to see most of the two parks.  And even then, we didn't get on all the rides we wanted to.

Now, it depends what steps they've taken to distance people, how long the health checks take and how many guests they'll allow in.  

It sounds like for the foreseeable future they'll only allow 1/3 to 1/2 the normal number of people to enter, and priority will probably be given to those staying in Universal's hotels.  That might mean that most visitors won't get in long after opening time, or even at all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends how long you'll be waiting in the line at an amusement ride

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.