Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

Is it OK to be white or not?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I cant see what all the  fuss is about. People are people no matter  what colour they are.  The time  to worry is when little green men come down from mars and start killing us all.

• 5 months ago

Why shouldn't it be OK ?  It is foreign, very different culture from my own, not race, that I object to the most.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not in the West. But in decent countries such as Estonia and Lativia.

• 5 months ago

sure         .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Well, if it's not ok, then hou have a life long problem. You're going to.be worried or guilty. And trying to figure out what go do about this condition

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It depends where in the world one grows up; in the western world, where 'empires' ruled, to be black was extremely unfortunate. To be black in 2020 is just as so. If 'Dominic Cummings' was black, his life would be far ended as Johnson's 'Chief aide'.

The 'western world' is so 'lucky', insofar that the media still doesn't know how to stop an age-old paranoia amongst whites...even the more intellectual, resulting in a sad (and cowardly) rush to 'tame' people who supposedly never '...do what they're told.'

• 5 months ago

It really does not matter whether you are white or black. What really matters is your personality and your attitude towards life. How you treat others is very important. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No it is not, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever, be okay to be white. 

• nappa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you were born with no choice in the matter, be proud regardless of what color you are,

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Absolutely, but not if you want a job with the bbc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.