Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

How do guys feel with big girls?

I am 20 years old and sad to say, I am still a virgin. I am 125 pounds and I’m 5”4 so I have a belly and I am very insecure about my body. I am always wanting to get into a relationship but knowing the guys views, I know one day there will be a time sex would come up. I am extremely insecure with my body and I always wear hoodies and jeans so people can’t see my real figure. I just wanted to know the guy’s views on how they would feel. I don’t want him to feel grossed out.. I always decline going to the beach or going for a hike or the gym. I work out on my own, away from everyone I know. When I was in high school, I weighed the most at 150 pounds. After working out and losing weight, I have a lot of cellulite and my stomach and thighs are not something I want to show to the public. Because of my body, I try hard to lose weight and have that healthy fit body but my body figure is not appealing..

Your problem is not your weight, your belly, or your cellulite. In fact, you sound just fine to me.

Your problem is your self-image.

There's no such thing as the perfect woman, because guys are individuals and are attracted to different types. Also, what guys normally find attractive and sexy isn't always what women consider attractive.

The stereo-type about men being focused solely on looks isn't true either. From personal experience, I can tell you that attitude and self-confidence can make a big difference. It did for me. Within six months, without getting a make-over or changing my wardrobe, I went from the girl that the guys ignored, to the girl they fell in love with and asked out. Some of them were even the exact same guys who had ignored me earlier, and for the first time in my life, I found myself having to turn guys down.

So stop being so hard on yourself. From what you've written here, you have a normal weight, and I suspect you could actually be quite beautiful if you stop hiding underneath those hoodies and jeans. While working on your body, work on your self-confidence as well, learn to love yourself and there will be guys who love you to.

The fact that there are many big girls happily married should help you realize certain guys don't mind. In the end, it really is personalities that make or break relationships. Self confidence is something only you can give yourself.

• .

Some guys care, some don't. At 5'4" the recommended weight range for you is 116 - 135 lbs, depending on body frame size, per this calculator https://www.freedieting.com/ideal-body-weight

It appears you don't understand what a "big girl" is. Your lack of sexual activity has nothing to do with your size. Your lack of confidence in your appearance, may be a turn off. There are plenty of obese women who date and have active sex lives. 

If you like you, other people will too. Confidence and a pleasing personality will get you MUCH further in life, than worrying about your weight. You can always workout to add muscle and firm up any jiggly areas. Pretending like you're overweight is just silly. 

Based on your description--you're acetylene torch hot and have NO problem attracting guys. 

And the guys you attract are VERY turned ON by women built like you. 

Lose the hoodies and baggy jeans--find jeans and dresses that highlight your curves--because God put you together good; time to come out of the shell.

Empower yourself!! Start by getting all hottie dolled up and look in the mirror and give yourself the "go get 'em" pep talk!!

And from there, every morning or when you go out--Nature will show you the guys VERY TURNED ON by you!!

Feel GOOD about YOU every waking minute; that will help with attracting guys who are looking for women looking like you.

SHOW EVERYBODY your kind, big and confident heart God also blessed you with as well; everything else will work in your favor.

125 at 5ft 4in is definitely NOT fat. Not being skin and bones does not mean you’re fat. There’s a happy medium

I am ok with big girls. In my experience, they are usually more down to earth than the "hotties"

If you feel that insecure to where it's affecting your ability to be yourself then you're better off still taking care of yourself until you feel like your body looks better. Just don't do anything that's unhealthy because it's not sustainable the weight will always come back that way. Also everyone has cellulite. It's normal.

You are not in any way a 'big' girl. Your weight is normal and healthy. You probably just  need some toning. And please, stop worrying about 'what guys like.' Any guy who would be OTT  and make a fuss about a NORMAL sized girl's weight, is a jerk who isn't worth it.

• Rick

I like 'softer' women ...............not bony ones.

125 lb at 5"4' doesn't sound fat at all. You're fine just the way you are.