Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 5 months ago

Which one could be true??

Need an answer QUICK!!!

Update:

Cant pick between Liquids, Gases and Liquids,Solids!!! Anyone that can help me understand which one should be picked will be awarded best answer! 

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because their particles are much closer together  ...",  means that the first item must be more dense than the second. Given the order in which the two words are given, then there is  only one answer in that list that can fill the gaps, that's: liquids and gases.

"Because their particles are much closer together, Liquids are much less compressible than gases."

• 5 months ago

Gases, Liquids

• 5 months ago

B Liquids, Gasses.

Because (Solids, Gasses is not on the list).

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sorry, my answer is "Anonymous" as your post is Anonymous. There is no need for an Anonymous question in this category, Most 'Anonymous' posts are trolls, maybe yours is not, but the high likelihood is there. If you post as yourself, I would be glad to help you with any problem you have.

I spend a lot of time on each problem, I just want to make sure it's for a worthwhile cause.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Generally, solids have molecules closer together than liquids, and liquids have molecules closer together than gases.  That should be enough for you to get the answer.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

liquids, solids.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

2 .. 3...........................

• 5 months ago

Look around, everywhere you turn is heartache

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.