Have a Nissan 2016 pathfinder that won’t turn on anymore I think because of rain, help?

Left the windows down last night and it rained a bit lights turn on but the car itself won’t start can anyone help I don’t know much about cars

I can give you a pointer this may or may not be the reason. If your driver's seat where are your passenger seat got wet water may have gotten down inside of the seat. and now the electronic sensor that's inside your seat cannot sense that there's somebody sitting in the seat your car will not start unless it can sense somebody sitting in the driver's seat that's a new safety feature if there is nobody sitting in the seat you can't start the car on some vehicles

Get a jump.  Car starts, get the battery charged and load tested.  No start with a jump, call for a tow.