Why is Anonymous always saying mean words at my Yahoo questions?

• arther
    Favorite Answer

why they are Anonymous keyboard warriors that don't have the gutts to even say whom they are. What killed yahoo long ago.

because you are not in anon and they can stalk you because they can see your user name so trolls are messing with you.

• .

Because they want to. We can't read anyone's mind so cannot tell you why other people do as they do. Report violations and move on. Discussing the behavior of users here is inappropriate, a violation, and changes nothing.

• Daniel

Some people are Just Plain Mean its the way some people are its Best to just Ignore them

You know there is more than one anonymous out there. The definition of "Anonymous" is an unknown person, which could be anybody. Remember the world is huge, and there are going to be MANY trolls. You should understand that.

Because I don't like you. Your existence annoys me.

Because they know it upsets you and that what these trolls do here.  If you can no accept it just move on and report them.

You should grow up and see who is helping you and not attacking you.  I can see why the attack you.  Grow up

• LAN

Because you keep posting childish questions.

• JB

Lady Di, "Anonymous" is not a single person.  It is when _anyone_ wants to post a question or answer anonymously.

You know “anonymous” isn’t one specific user, right?