Why is Anonymous always saying mean words at my Yahoo questions?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • arther
    Lv 5
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

why they are Anonymous keyboard warriors that don't have the gutts to even say whom they are. What killed yahoo long ago.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

because you are not in anon and they can stalk you because they can see your user name so trolls are messing with you.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because they want to. We can't read anyone's mind so cannot tell you why other people do as they do. Report violations and move on. Discussing the behavior of users here is inappropriate, a violation, and changes nothing.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Some people are Just Plain Mean its the way some people are its Best to just Ignore them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You know there is more than one anonymous out there. The definition of "Anonymous" is an unknown person, which could be anybody. Remember the world is huge, and there are going to be MANY trolls. You should understand that.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because I don't like you. Your existence annoys me.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because they know it upsets you and that what these trolls do here.  If you can no accept it just move on and report them.

You should grow up and see who is helping you and not attacking you.  I can see why the attack you.  Grow up

• LAN
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because you keep posting childish questions.

• JB
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Lady Di, "Anonymous" is not a single person.  It is when _anyone_ wants to post a question or answer anonymously.

• 5 months ago

You know “anonymous” isn’t one specific user, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.