I want to glue small stones to a plastic bucket. What glue would be the best? This will be used outside.?

I want to glue small stones to a bucket for outside use. What glue should I use?

There are some things to take into consideration, such as whether the bucket is rigid or flexible, and the climate where you live, whether it is very hot or very cold.  

If the bucket was completely rigid, I would use tile setting mastic and mortar between the stones, like a mosaic.

If the bucket is flexible, I'd use E6000, but it's best to apply it while outdoors, because the fumes can be problematic.

Polyurethane glue commonly known as gorilla glue. The stuff is waterproof once it sets

It depends on a few factors, like if it's going to remain stationary, if it's going to be outside during freezing weather, if the stones are going to be spaced apart or touching each other, and how small is "small"?

• Tavy

Superglue in a tube