Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 5 months ago

Me and my wife both progressive are moving to Texas from the south. Are there alot more coming ready for change?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Well good for you.  I'm sure they'll give you a warm welcome.  They're pretty friendly to everyone, even a progressive.

So where are you moving from?  Key West, Florida?  That's about the only place that's further south than Texas.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wow, 5 days in a row and you haven't figured out that Texas is in the South.

I like the scenario where you are moving from California to the North - Texas.

• 5 months ago

like Texas isn't isn't IN the South. /headdesk

• Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Texas IS in the South. What kind of "more coming" are you talking about? If you and your wife are moving to Texas, you're going to have to do the following  within 90 days of your arrival. 

(1) Surrender your valid former state's Drivers License at  a Texas DMV testing site, and obtain a Texas Driver's License.

(2) Register your car with the Texas Department of Public Safety in the office of the Tax Assessor/Collector in your county of residence and obtain Texas license plates.

(3) Notify your auto insurance company (Progressive) that you've moved permanently to Texas, so that your insurance company can revise your policy to conform with the insurance requirements in  the State of Texas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • May
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Huh?

Your question cannot be understood

• car253
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes.  More progressives are moving to Texas.   No taxes in Texas.  And, much cheaper to live there.  Yes, they are coming.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Literacy....look it up.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

My wife and I are moving...is proper grammar.  

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Texas is IN the south Anon.   You might want to change the category for better answers.  Many of us here are just clueless mechanics.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't have an answer, I'm just curious... Where are you moving from?  Because if you're moving from somewhere else in the USA, I'm not sure how you'd move to Texas from the south. Texas is already in the south.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.