anyone been watching the endless news stories about Dominic Cummings breaking the lock down during May....oooooooh!!!?

Update:

.......someoby is in trouuuuuuuuuble!!..?

what think of it and why this focus on this stupid politician and i mean like who gives  F***! about him right now? (Economy is being ruined worldwide right now, so is this just "Bread and Circus News"? (like Eptstein scandal last summer?)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Cummings is not a politician, at least not one who stands for election. He's a special adviser and seems to heave blatantly borken the ruls about travel diring the C19 pandemic. He also thinks that the way to test your eyesight when you think you have a problem with it is to take a 60 miles drive with wife and child in the car.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

so why this is such big news? I mean that was the TOP news story yesterday, why?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is not a politician...he is a political advisor and no I m not watching endless news stories about him or covid.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To start with this question belongs in current affairs not travel.

People get sick to  death of the newspapers bleating out the same old rubbish.

He is not the first politician to do something wrong. And he wont be the last either. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Enough is enough. Millions of people are violating the lock downs all over the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sure you Brits are sick to death of it, but let's face it -- Cummings is such a slimy little creep that it all represents rather amusing Schadenfreude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.