Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is ex-prince Harry the century's biggest simp?

Update:

Poosiewhipped level 999

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not at all.  He decided he didn't want to live in the fishbowl of constant media attention, & preferred to live as an ordinary slob.  That shows determination & wisdom.  Were The Beatles "simps" or "poosiewhipped" (learn to spell, fool) for deciding they'd had their fill of touring?  Of course not!  It's amazing that you can be so shallow as to even suggest this.     

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Probably not the biggest simp but definitely one of the more notable ones because he's already famous.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He did give up a LOT, but he's still a prince. He's not using the title, but it hasn't been taken away.

I suspect he'll go back to his old life eventually. The baby is going to complicate and prolong his misery, though.

• Mier
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

He married trash. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

For what, escaping his gilded-cage? That makes him more clever than most. You're so unclever that you fail to realize you've resigned yourself to living in a cage that isn't even gilded.

• Hal A. Peño
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

He went from one cage to another, that's all he did.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Far in the future (we hope) William will be buried with other past monarchs in the tomb at Windsor . . . . . Harry will be buried in the lawn along with the Duke of WIndsor - if he's lucky and Meghan allows it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is that what you call it when you which to protect the woman you love from the intrusion by journalists into your private lives?

I have no love for him or any Royalty for that matter, but I respect him for this particular choice.

• pucman1961
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

My very same thoughts 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.