I'm autistic and I told people that I'm gonna blow myself up if I can't have her, how can I go to jail for making a threat to myself?

So people are outraged over my comments over my so called "obsession" with this singer. I plan on asking her out at whenever is her next show in the coming years. My best friend is supportive of me in this and says he has my back and that he can help guide me. My other idiotic friend andrew told me that I'm nuts because he thinks that I have no chance with this singer. I asked my best friend and he said that you never know until you try. Andrew thinks that I'm a creep for doing that and says to me "your just going to get rejected and you'll make a fool out of yourself for showing up at her shows with flowers and a teddy bear". My best friend told me that it is a good idea and so I don't get why andrew thinks that. Andrew says that my best friend knows jack crap because andrew thinks that he is a creep too. I'm sick of andrew and his crap and he is making me want to commit suicide. I told andrew if I can't have her like he claims then I'm just going to strap a bomb vest to myself and walk into an shell gas station and just blow myself up. Andrew says that I'm gonna go to jail for that and I don't understand why. I don't get how can I go to jail when I'm only threatning to take my own life. I want her and I'm not going to give up hope like he wants me to. I can and I am going to give it a try and ask her out cause like my best friend said, I never know until I try. I just don't get why andy thinks that I'm going to jail for this. How is it illegal to threaten to blow myself up?

You sonny should consider yourself lucky enough to be alive and to be allowed to live. Lucky I say lucky that you're not living during Hitler's time.

• peter, if you are going to use another SN to communicate don't dirrectly referance the other one,as any trolls that were targeting you then will now.

unless jhon is an alter in wich case my apoligies to the system and to you.{my husband has DID}

now then "blow my self up" is not just a threat on your life as the "blow" entails exposives so it is a b threat, that is why you could get arrested for it,however if it can be proven that the online abuse is actually causeing you to be suicidal they won't put you in jail they will addmit you in to psyciatric care{ a hospital}

so that is why people say you will go to jail for that.

I'm autistic and bipolar but manage to get through life without being a c*unt. Your alleged mental disorders do not excuse your trolling or immaturity, get a f*cking job and grow up.

• A} you are being a c'nt by assuming every autistic person is the same level of stable as you{ not all can work}
      B} while being autistic is not an excuse online abuse is

Why is the police not doing anything about this ? What he just did is a BOMB THREAT. REPORT THAT IMMEDIATELY TO THE POLICE.

• legally speaking it must be a clear threat for it to qualify so this post does not qualify as it is not a clear threat,again i want to is not treated as i am going to in law

you say the threats are fake, that you are just venting.  that is creating a false public alarm.

it is common for people to show up with gifts.....

dont be a another ricardo lopez or Kevin James Loib

stop obsessing