Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificTaiwan · 1 month ago

Do you support the Chinese government who claim to fight terrorism or the Uighur Muslims who claim persecution in their current situation?

Muslims? Persecuted? Does not seem likely. Funny how, whenever there is conflict in the world, "peaceful" Muslims seem to be on one side of it.

• Leo1 month agoReport

Islam does not equal all Muslims...besides, it's not like China is only targeting a single religion

Uighurs.  Everyone has the right to their own self-expression, yet the Chinese government repress the Uighurs for the sake of ideology. Someone needs to kick the Chinese government’s ****,  

Why not both?

Any opportunity to oppress a minority is leaped on. If a terrorist incident can be "uncovered" (or manufactured), then is can be used to apply the iron fist to the entire Muslim population, with no need to pretend that there ever was a velvet glove. 

In the next few weeks we can look forward to further oppression of pro-democracy supporters in Hong Kong from the Chinese government, all supported by their puppet in chief.

I don't support any government which rather than serving its people as it should, suppresses/oppresses them and anyone else which stands in its way.

I also don't support a government which lies to its people, throws its weight around the world to the detriment to many and sacrifices its soldiers and other innocents to further its own agenda in the name of "fighting terrorism", something the US government is good at.

Most of us are ill served by our governments, even those of us who are fooled into believing we actually have control.

• RockIt

China is lying. Where you see Chinese genocide. See it for what it is.

Why the hell should I care what China does? They are on the other side of the planet and mind their own business for the most part. All this stuff about the Uighur Muslims is a propaganda by the CIA to create hate against the Chinese government. The Chinese people are also treated poorly and have always been treated like garbage by their own government. If the CIA didn't care about them, why should I care about the Uighur Muslims?

• Tim D
      1 month agoReport

"why should I care" Should you care about anyone?

No I don't support Governments that try to iradicate ethnic minorities or people that read the word 'Muslim or Islam' and always associate it with the other word 'terrorism'.

• a2yar

Not our country....

• Kevin

I'm not supportive of either, but the Chinese are known to have American Democrats in their pockets.  

• Bob
      1 month agoReport

Oh Kevin. Poor sad and irredeemably stupid Kevin. You bring down the overall intelligence of this site with every post you make.

• Bob

I stand firmly against the CCP and all their vile practices.