Theists why are you so prideful and why do you look down on other religions different from your own?

Everything you blame other religions for exists abundantly within your own religion so please take a step back and ask yourself. Why do I believe I am better? Is it based on reality or wishful thinking? Then ask yourself: why can't all religions be partially true instead of just one of them being completely true?

Update:

And the others completely wrong.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope I'm not, and I definitely don't.

Most religions do have some truth in them, likewise with most churches. Flee from the churches that teach us to remain in our sins, though.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What a bunch of judgmental claptrap. 

• 2 months ago

I "look down" on no religions unless they promote flying commercial jets into office buildings, blowing up cafes, and lopping off heads. That I cannot support.

• Agnostic, we do not look at other religions, we affirm that whoever does not listen and put the word of God into practice is a religious, even if he is a believer, his religion will not save him from hell. If so, will they keep you company in hell too?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tim
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Atheists and other religions think that they have no need of Christ.  Talk about pride.  

• 2 months ago

Not so. There are not religionS plural, just religion, loving kindness. And as for Christians, the only exclusive religion which could be said to look down on all other faiths, that's even so just one beggar telling another where to find a crust of bread.

• 2 months ago

It is not a matter of being "better", but it is a matter of being "correct". Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through Me" (John 14:6). He further amplified the point, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)

In other words, all religions that are opposed to or contradict what Jesus says or reject what He did on the cross are false and lead to eternal condemnation. The Christian is not boastful of this but thanks God for His mercy and kindness to save that person.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because there is only one way to heaven and to avoid hell.  Here is the truth:  Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future, and means going to heaven.  Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else, and Jesus already paid for our sins with His death and blood.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5).

• TayTay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Actually someone who follows God is humble but pride is a problem we face as humans, that's why we have to try and be humble

• 2 months ago

All religions... relate to the truth and The Absolute Truth.. God...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.