Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I am banned from every church in the world because I am too poor, homeless, mentally ill and smelly. Will I still be accepted into heaven?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That depends. Are your works righteous?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, where you will be rich, housed, mentally healthy and washed clean as new fallen snow.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1) Except for maybe the homeless part, that sounds like most churchgoers.

2) Heaven is mythical, nobody goes there.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

At least the churches are doing something right. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No!

First, you have to wash yourself with detergent, then, ban the stench, you have to use perfume, and then, you have to convert to God!

Otherwise, you will NOT see heaven, but you will see hell!

• Coop
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

So where are you typing this from?

• 1 month ago

You will be accepted into smelly heaven, a distinctly different subsection of regular heaven.

• 1 month ago

You're not banned from the real church of God. There iz no way a true christian rejected you because of your status.

James 2

1My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” a you are doing right. 9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Nice selection.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Getting into heaven is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Nothing more.  Here is the truth:  Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future, and means going to heaven.  Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else, and Jesus already paid for our sins with His death and blood.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5).

• 1 month ago

That's not true. Many homeless people, regardless of their condition, are accepted into all sorts of physical churches because Jesus himself was homeless and slept rough and you are of infinite value, and the Church itself, i.e. the invisible body of Christ, will accept you no matter what.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.