Do atheists really think by them doubting the LORD that means we will doubt the LORD?

Jesus Christ is our lord and savior who the LORD GOD sent amen

ZHEANI - I WON'T SELL MY SOUL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xroma7tVYS8

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No - you're not that important to even think about - why don't YOU stop thinking about atheism....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Atheists actually do not care which of the gods you have chosen and I question why my choice in life has such an impact upon yours!

• 1 month ago

Please do keep up the brilliant work you're doing.

No one could possibly show how stupid christers are than you do so consistently.

The real question is .. are we paying you enough?

~

• Leave the Atheists alone, it is useless to ban Holy things from Them!

They already know that, they will be inexcusable of their atheism on the day of judgment!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tenn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it doesn't mean that at all. Why are Christians so threatened by the fact that some people don't believe? Why do they take it as a personal attack?

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't want you to doubt your faith I totally respect your beliefs just please stop trying to push them onto me thank you.

• Jea
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can pretend whatever you like.

The trouble always starts when you try to force others to pretend too.

Some of us don't have much pretend in us.  Religion is not for those who don't pretend.

IF you could manage to keep that nonsense to yourself, we'd all be better off.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jea
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Your pretense in god is the destructive force here.  Reality has no god things, and you need to stop trying to force your silly superstition onto other people.  Adults should not need to pretend to cope with life.

• 1 month ago

You're welcome to go on believing in your 'Lord'. It doesn't matter to me in the least.

All I ask is for you not to try to have your religious beliefs enshrined in the laws of my country.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No -- your ability to realize that your FANTASY is just a FANTASY usually requires more education -- and for many of you, a reversal of a lifetime of brainwashing that started at a very young age. And many people cannot reverse the brainwashing they've gotten...

And some people, like you, MT, are simply too stupid to know better.

All day long, you babble and make claims - and you never prove ANY of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.