I am uncomfortable around old people....will Jesus forgive me?

I've always had a fear of old people, ever since I was a child. They make me very uncomfortable, and I don't know why, maybe its the way they smell, or their attitude. My grandparents died early, so thank God I don't need to visit them. I just don't like talking to old people....however, my dad wants me to do nursing home missionaries, so I don't have a choice.

Update:

No offense to any old people reading this....I mean no disrespect. I pray that Jesus will help me to become more loving.

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

With that attitude, I'd stay away from nursing home missionaries. How about pediatric missions, or food bank, or CASA (saving children from abusive homes)?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Are you taking too many precautions? But you, are you converted to God?

I don't think you're a convert, you may be a person who sympathizes with religion, but you're out of God's grace, convert!

• 1 month ago

You are stupid 

• Sparkles1 month agoReport

I know your mom is stupid, but what am I ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Several days ago, you said that your entire family moved to an Amish village.  Before that, you were in a "hate filled" group.  Before that, you were mormon.  But you are "accepting reality", the muslim troll.  You are a liar and your cartoons and pictures are horrible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am 70, and I don't smell. I will pray for you.,

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Get over yourself, youll be lucky to live long eneugh to be an old person. One day you might be like them, so treat them like youd like to be treated. Yeah, its okay to be scared of entropy, but you shouldnt ignore people who are strugling with it. "Thank god my grandparents are dead" self-centred bullshit

Source(s): 25-year old who has worked with old people a few times
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Voices are loud today. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Several days ago, you said that your entire family moved to an Amish village.  Before that, you were in a "hate filled" group.  Before that, you were mormon.  But you are "accepting reality", the muslim troll.  You are a liar and your cartoons and pictures are horrible.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well geez....its not like we have a choice. We'll all grow old someday, even you. You're obviously a child and still immature, but thanks for being honest.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

jesus is imaginary. there isn't something there to forgive you,

so chill out and stop pretending - for fux sake, grow up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.