Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Is it okay to laugh at religious people for having imaginary friends and believing in fairytales?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

People laugh of the existence of God out of desperatness and knowing that there days are being numbered.

• 4 months ago

First you would have to prove that we have an imaginary friend AND that we believe in fairy tales. Then you could use those assertions in logical questions and arguments. Honestly, when will you atheists learn and apply basic logic?

• Git
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

To laugh you must find something funny.

Do you find anything funny?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Reported --------

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

No, you shouldn't laugh at people unless they tell a joke.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There’s nothing wrong with a little humour, but it’s a fine line between joking and being spiteful 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Sure. Ignorance is not illegal.

• To me, they make atheists laugh, because their imagination has been clouded by the devil, he will want them all in hell for company!

Luke 6: 21-23.

Blessed are you who now weep, for you will laugh. 22 Blessed are you, when men will hate you, and when they will cast you out from them, and insult you, and banish your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. 23 Rejoice in that day, and jump with joy, for, behold, your reward is great in heaven; for their fathers did the same to the prophets.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Well, it isn't nice. I never laugh at or mock anyone for their religious beliefs. I show them respect and kindness.

• 4 months ago

God is....  The Supreme Soul... The Absolute Truth...  :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.