Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

Why am I alive if life either ranges from okay to terrible?

I'm not putting myself down, this is my actualy life. i haven't been happy in a long time. i'm the black sheep of my family, my parents are poor and old already. I still haven't finished school. I'm insecure, ugly, and depressed. I have no friends because I dont trust anyone. I've been bullied all my life, most of the time for no reason. Men dont want to be with me, and the ones that have a little interest I usually don't find attractive. My relatives favour my older/attractive sister more. also, my ex talks sht about me to everyone

You need to go and see a therapist. I am sorry you feel this way and I hope that things get better in your life. 

You need to start loving yourself & be more positive even if there’s nothing to be positive about. You’ve fed your mind too much crap about yourself and that’s why you are depressed. 

Please try to:

1) Get 9 hrs sleep, exercise daily, eat healthy, meditate, practice gratitude and journal. 

2) Work hard at finishing high school then you can take a gap year and work part-time, do lots of volunteer work in a wide variety of different areas, read books, do short online courses & join clubs and take up hobbies to improve yourself, to do something fun and make friends. 

3) Then after a year you can start going College if you want (I’m guessing your American). 

Maybe you can think about getting yourself a makeover. Go to the spa, get a new hairstyle, wax, have a facial, mani/pedi, buy yourself some new clothes, buy nice makeup. 

You should join meet up and make the effort to go out once a week to meet people & have fun. 

Make other goals in your life and work towards them. 

Finally don’t listen to those who are nasty to you. It’s because they are insecure about something. Be friends with those who respect you & when you date again take things slowly and find out as much as you can about that person before you become official. If he turns out to be nasty break it off, block his number & move on. 

That is good because at least you have a life.

You may need therapy.