Do you have Hulu? What was your experience with Hulu streaming?

No I gave up Hulu and Netflix in favor of a IP television service by the name of expedite TV.

It's far superior to Hulu or Netflix. It has most of the channels that you get on DirecTV for the $140 plan at only $22 a month and all the movies and cereals that are on Netflix and Hulu and the movies that are on at the box office and all the pay-per-views for the same $22 a month

• Kathy

I do not have it. I would not want it.

Yeah it’s ok, I have Hulu with ads for free from my sprint phone account, sometimes it doesn’t play the ads and I enjoy that plus I like a lot of the shows on there. Only things I don’t like is how the shows you’ve watched last aren’t on the main screen when you open it up, you have to click left 4 times or something, and also sometimes it just won’t start playing anything at all and you have restart the app that’s annoying. 

have had hulu for roughly 3 years.. I like it.

I use it to watch current shows I follow, movies, past shows, etc.

If you are having streaming issues, it may be your internet provider..or you need to speak to hulu for their advice.