Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

Did I truly fail my driver’s test?

Hi so I took my drivers test all 3 times and failed all 3 times. The first time I missed 30 points, the 3rd time it was an automatic fail, but the second time I took it he said I only missed 25 points. Where I live you have to miss 30 or more to fail. Is this what the signatures on the back of my permit mean? Would they give me my license without retaking it a 4th time? If anyone could answer for me I would appreciate it!

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Try studying the driving summary a few times. If you had done this once, you'd know what your mistakes were, and that guessing answers doesn't cut it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can the driver's test as many times as it takes you to pass the test. But, you're not going to be issued a driver's license until you DO pass the test. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Check your wallet.  If there is a license there you passed.  If there isn't one you failed.

Attachment image
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You aren't ready for a driver's license yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The purpose of the test is to keep unqualified persons from driving cars.

Hundreds of millions of people have passed the test - a lot of them not-so-good drivers, but they passed.  What does that tell you?

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't get a license until you pass the driving test. Did the examiner explain why? Did you repeat the same mistakes?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesn't matter. You're obviously incompetent and not ready for a license. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.