Persephone asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

Fantasy Names for a Male Ferret?

I posted the other day but no one seemed to actually read the question so I thought I would try again.

So my husband and I are getting ferrets in a few weeks and we are so excited... but I am really struggling to name mine. They are currently 3 weeks old so there is still time but I was hoping for suggestions to make the list easier.

My husbands is a sandy boy and he has already named him Data after a character from Star Trek. *This won't be changing so I only need suggestions for the one*

Mine is a very very dark polecat (though some of his lighter fur may grow in)

I am definitely not a sci-fi fan so won't be going for anything from the same shows. I am much more in to magic and fantasy, so very much Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and the like.

I have a list of names as long as my arm and I love really long/long names that you can shorten.

Albus - known as Albie (but I feel like it's going to be SO common)

Artemis - known as Arty

Gríma Wormtounge - Known as Gríma 

I keep coming up with them but none seem to stick for long. So as you can see I am a bit stuck. 

Any ideas welcome :)

P.H.

X

• patty

filbert the ferret

• lj1

My cousin used to have a sheepdog mix named Frodo. I always thought that was a cool name for a pet. 

I also like Hagrid and Dobby.