Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

how do i report abuse to yahoo?

i am faceing hate crime levels of abuse and i want to report the person doing so to yahoo how do i do this as i want them to look at my questions their responses, 

so they will deal with the person attacking and slandering me by removing their account,

is there a way to contact them and let them know the abuse their site is causeing?

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo/Verizon has chosen not to provide us with an easy avenue to report accounts. You can post it to the feedback forum https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 and see if action is taken. You can simply report every violation. In addition to the email address another respondent mentioned, you can also try messaging Customer Care via their Fb page https://www.facebook.com/YahooCustomerCare/ (no harm in trying).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can Report there Answers Comments and Questions by clicking on the Flag Button then Click the Submit Button

You can also Try sending them a Email Message and see if they do anything

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• Other than reporting them it is very hard to get them to respond to anything here.  They do have any email address at customercare@cc.yahoo.com.  But you will be lucky if they do anything.  Other than going anonymous, block them, report them, and ignore them.  Feeding the troll is the worse thing you can do.  Good Luck.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don’t care.  If they did certain users would have been suspended a long time ago.  They would just register new accounts anyway.

• ...Show all comments
    • CarolOkla
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Darn. Typo corrections. Yes, that is how IP address banning works. Yahoo has NEVER done that. 

Comments STILL need an edit option. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can report a violation of TOS or Community rules, but Yahoo doesn't give a crap about your whiny complaints. If the heat is too much for you, leave the kitchen.

• Y!A doesn't care. They only send automated messages. 

Just flag all of their posts and hopefully they will get banned

• ...Show all comments
    • Carol you had 10 accounts suspended for each one I did.  You could not last a week without being suspended.    Also all your Master Degrees that no one that when to the same university and had a Masters from the same school could find out any information on you.  Just more made up fantasies;

• 1 month ago

In the lower right corner of your post is a flag. Click on it and you will be able to report misusing posts.

• 1 month agoReport

i meant to the companny directly as the abuse is so bad i want to show some one the cyber bulling so they can give me the info on the person so i can sue them for the abuse as well as them banned

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.