Davonte asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

I want to delete yahoo answers.?

I am scared of all the people on here, i am extremely intimidated of all the people on yahoo answers.

Update:

Extremely intimidated, extremely scared.

Update 2:

Im Discouraged, I Am Down. Depressed.

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok. Feel free to close your Yahoo account OR simply stop coming to Yahoo Answers, but continue to use your Yahoo account. It's not a big deal, and there's no reason to fear anyone here (people are located around the world, don't know you, don't know where you live, and are of no threat to you). 

Close your Yahoo account (link below)

1-Sign in to the Yahoo account termination page. 

2-Read the info on terminating your account.

3- Use the on-screen prompts to continue.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you cant the only way is to delete your entire yahoo account this means losing access to everything including email flickr and any other yahoo services if you wish to do this go here https://help.yahoo.com/kb/yahoo-account/closing-ya... please note deleting your yahoo account will not get rid of questions or answers that you have placed on this site they will remain on the site regardless if you delete or not

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Daniel's advice is correct and a better plan for you if you choose it. There are other Internet forums you can choose but  I am not advertising them here. Good luck in your future decision.

• 1 month ago

Stop using it and get a site blocker and find something else but, beware you might get the urge to come back. I give into that, find some way to fight it I guess.

• 1 month ago

Go to the reference and follow the directions. Remember, you must never log in again for it to take effect (at least four months). Logging in indicates you want it back.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/close-yahoo-acco...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yahoo Answers doesn't keep any software on your computer, so just quit using it .................

• WayneH
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't "delete" it.  Just don't go there.  Simple.  Geez.

• 1 month ago

Idk, what would happen if you signed out and left it open? I answered a few questions today and over the course of the week, prior to that it was 9 months ago. I go on here when I'm sad about something and I ask a question I already know the answer to hoping for something different. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At the end of the day we all have accounts with a fake username and if that's not enough we can go anonymous so how would you feel intimidated? I think the word you're looking for is annoyed. 

• 1 month ago

You can start by deleting your Yahoo account.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.