How come my therapist decided to be unsupportive by saying that I'm lacking social skills and common sense and that I'm a creep?

So my therapist is such a jerk. My therapist holly switched me to this prick named matt and he is a total tool. I was talking to him earlier today about my love for this favorite singer and he called me out on it. He says that I lack social skills and says that my best friend is the same as me, lack social skills. He says to me "You don't go buy flowers and a teddy bear and give it to a woman who you don't know, you only do that for your girlfriend or your wife, you don't even know her". Well I do know her over social media and I'm listening to my best friend. My best friend told me that she's flirting with me cause she's sending me hearts and smiley faces on my posts about her. My best friend told me to go for it and ask her out and is giving me tips on how to do it. He told me that if she ever comes to his city, that he can take me to go see her to ask her out. He says he's willing to take me to go see her, he says all I have to do is either fly or take amtrak to go there to see her. I plan on doing that in the future after the pandemic is over and she is starting to do shows again. I plan on going with my original plan that my best friend and I came up with. I'll buy her flowers and a teddy bear. My therapist matt told me that if I do that then i'll get blocked. I don't get why she would block me for doing something nice. Andrew says matt is right and that I'm a creep. How come matt is such a tool and says that I'm a creep ? How is it creepy to give her these gifts ?

Your therapist is right, just because you know her on social media does not mean you actually properly know her. I’m sure she has a boyfriend. Relationships take time and emotional connections between two people who know each other really well - not just on social media 

• A} a thearipst telling you that you are lacking skills is their job to, let you know any issues you are haveing and help you with them

B} i buy he said you were behaving in a creepy manner but not that he called you a creep

C} thearipists know better to use the fraise "common sense" due to the existance of the mentally disabled, when the brain doesn't proccess well "common sense" does not apply

Sometimes you need to hear the truth. That is therapy.

First thing is I have disabilities too, and have had therapists who don't always support me, so I know  how it feels and hurts. However, just a few observations, try and use less negative terms to describe  your therapist, you can't gain support  when you are talking about others the way you described Him, Secondly, you are  lacking social skills if you haven't learned that what you did is anything less than creep. But for what it's worth I am going to tell you how to  go about being a fan, Check the Internet for her Official  website, and then send her a message and just say that you are a fan of hers and  see if you can get her to sign a Poster or Cd of hers. I did that with my favorite female singer and also my favorite actor and we are now pen-pals, To answer your last question, do you have a  favorite caseworker? it would be inappropriate for you to give her a gift, wouldn't it? Same goes for actors  and singers too. I hope that this helps, I know it's hardcore , but the person who helped me with that was just  are hard on me, but it sunk in my brain.

• “David”, now there’s a name out of your past.  No matter what name you use, the posts are still incredibly stupid.

When are you leaving Y/A??

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Yet another therapist that you refuse to listen to.  You really don't get the concept of therapy, they aren't there to agree with your delusional and anti social behavior.   They are there to get you to the point where you can stop repeating the same unproductive behaviors expecting a different outcome.  The problem isn't other people it is you.

I don't believe you have done any of the things you've claimed to have done.  If you had even done 10% of what you post about you'd be incarcerated.  You have made numerous claims that you will kill yourself or that you will leave YA because we are all so "mean" to you.   We all see how well [sic] you follow thru on your threats and promises.  

The "best friend" you talked about before is 12 years old and has no concept of how adults maneuver in the real world.     He tells you what you want to hear because you have manipulated him into believing the BS you tell him is true.   It is absurd that a 30 year old man is only willing follow the "advice" of somebody even less well equipped to deal with off line social interactions the he is.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a creepy stalker and delusional troll is not a disability, jacob/david/WETF you want to call yourself today.

• ajtheactress

LOL,  somebody in a snit.   You seem to have confused me with somebody who cares what an idiot troll thinks of me and my linage.  I don't.   Being autistic and brat is not a disability, jacob/sam/david WETF name you are using today.  Still the same childish, inept troll.

Giving flowers and an teddy bear to a woman that you don't know is stalker behavior. She's going to call the police when you approach her with it. She's not going to accept your gifts, you creep. You give me goosebumps by just reading your posts. You belong in jail along with the other thugs and I hope CPD or the FBI will take action soon.

• David2 months agoReport

What is wrong with you ? It is not stalker behavior to ask her out.

Matt nailed it on the head!

• David2 months agoReport

Matt's a dick and your one too for agreeing with him. There's nothing wrong with giving her gifts especially if i like her. My best friend is supportive of me in this.

Troll score 5/10, with 3 points for not posting anonymously and 1 point for spelling and grammar. (There's always a 1 point minimum score).

• choko_canyon

I always give one point for effort. He's a bored, lonely, desperate, loser who's only fun is trolling here.