Why did Trump say today that maybe he should start taking insulin when he doesn't have diabetes?

Favorite Answer

For the same reason he is taking a Malaria drug and doesn't have Malaria.

• ron h

he's a pathetic thing. He's never had a REAL friend. He's had people who tolerated him and his lying only for what they could get from him. If he could have stopped lying, he might have had a few real friends which would have changed his life.  f

Why not? He took hydroxychloroquine when he had neither malaria not lupus. With the insulin, I recommend that HE take a triple dose. Not you.

Who gives a flying fig about what Dump says?  The man is an imbecile.

Either that or he's a weight-lifter.  I've been approached by a few different weght-lifters who wanted to 'scrounge' insulin from me.  They wouldn't believe me that there were different types of insulin, that act over different periods of time, that COULD result in them lapsing into a coma and dying.

• Marc

Why are you obsessed with everything trump says and does? Go and live your life, be happy, grow up.