[Yahoo Answers] Do most people here answer in "All Categories" or are they specialized to their own categories?

Favorite Answer

It varies. I hang out in certain categories. I have 3 subcategories pinned in the left column. However since hours can go by with no new questions being asked, especially in the last 3 weeks, I get bored and go to other categories or the YA home or off of YA entirely.

We're all different. There is no such thing as an "average" or "normal" person.

• RICK

I answer in all categories that I know anything about

• Zirp

I think it's safe to assume that most regular answerers all have their preferred categories and avoid the crap in say polls&surveys

• .

It varies. Some go to 'all categories' and watch for questions of any topic, to catch their eye. Others focus in 1 or more of their fave categories or subcategories, and post primarily (or exclusively) in those areas. 

• Daniel

Most people are Specialized in there own Category's I dont Answer in all Category's

I Answer Mostly in Facebook and Yahoo Answers Category's

• mokrie

I go all categories because I find interesting questions I wouldn't have thought of.

• I just work in three categories here.  I follow my favorite user here.  I always need a big laugh now and then.

• ?

The all-category answering is the most interesting.

Most people probably answer in all categories because there are more questions. The only people who answer in one category are the experts who wants to keep their badge.