[Yahoo Answers] Do most people here answer in "All Categories" or are they specialized to their own categories?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It varies. I hang out in certain categories. I have 3 subcategories pinned in the left column. However since hours can go by with no new questions being asked, especially in the last 3 weeks, I get bored and go to other categories or the YA home or off of YA entirely.

We're all different. There is no such thing as an "average" or "normal" person.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I answer in all categories that I know anything about

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think it's safe to assume that most regular answerers all have their preferred categories and avoid the crap in say polls&surveys

Lv 7
    5 months ago

It varies. Some go to 'all categories' and watch for questions of any topic, to catch their eye. Others focus in 1 or more of their fave categories or subcategories, and post primarily (or exclusively) in those areas. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most people are Specialized in there own Category's I dont Answer in all Category's

I Answer Mostly in Facebook and Yahoo Answers Category's

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I go all categories because I find interesting questions I wouldn't have thought of.

• I just work in three categories here.  I follow my favorite user here.  I always need a big laugh now and then.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The all-category answering is the most interesting.

• 5 months ago

Most people probably answer in all categories because there are more questions. The only people who answer in one category are the experts who wants to keep their badge. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.