Gay Prositution by Straight Male ?

This is an unusual question. My boyfriend is unemployed and it doesn't look like he will find suitable employment soon. I suspect that he is bisexual for a number of reasons. 

We live in Canada, where the sex trade is legal and regulated. I am thinking about asking him to consider selling his services to both men and women. 

However, I know nothing about being an escort. Can a straight or bisexual male make a reasonable income selling his sexual services?

Favorite Answer

If he’s well hung with good looks and can maintain an erection while having sex with   obese, unattractive men, then maybe. Good looking guys looking for sex with other good looking guys just get it free at bars or on Grindr, so your bf will be servicing the fugly ones. Or he’ll be getting pounded in the rear or sucking c0ck for 30-45 minutes. 

• Candace1 month agoReport

Thank you for your advice. I never thought about how easy it is for gay men to get laid. Yes, he is well hung and for the right price, getting pounded in his *** is acceptable to him.

The clients will mainly be men. Many of these men will want him to top them, but yes, some will want to penetrate him too. If he is that good looking he could work at a gay strip club too. Going rate is $20 a song. He could meet people there and maybe they would want to pay for more later.

I’d make sure he wears condoms at all times. Have him let the clients know that up front. Not only can standard std’s be passed to you, but covid 19 has been found in semen too. There is not enough data to know if you could be infected by it that way - but the possibility is there.

• Candace1 month agoReport

Thank you for your advice. 

Since you are so open-minded, the obvious opportunity is that you both makes yourselves available:  separately or together, the variations are just about limitless and would be well paying.

• Candace1 month agoReport

Excellent suggestion. However, I would like him to test the waters of being a sexual escort,  as I am employed and financially secure, and he is not. 

I find it odd that your solution to financial stress is to pimp out your hubby.

• Candace1 month agoReport

That leaves him with no true options for a decent wage. That's why I asked him what he thought about this idea. I think he might have bisexual tendencies, thus, being an escort might be something that he can do.