Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 month ago

is it true that a caucasian person with small eyes and high cheekbones is a result of having partial Native American ancestry?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No You can't determine ethnicity from physical characteristics.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

go look at the map europe and Asia continent are connected. people back in the old days travel too. they just don't stay in one place. or else there will be no people in some place of the earth like America, south east Asia etc.... 

look at Finnish people, they look like they have gheghis khan as their ancestor but i don't think that's is why. their ancestor probably come from Asia and started mixing in Europe or also started mixing on their way to europe.

and Spanish people with asian feature are due to Spanish colonization much of south America, i think they did the whole south America but then i don't know much about Spanish colonization in America. when they left, they carry their native American ancestry with them. Spanish people did mixed a lot with native American, unlike the british in Burma. \british mixed with us Indian people a lot, result is Indians with green eyes etc... i don't know about Burma but i don't think british mixed with people from there due to them staying within their race. maybe they did with a few, but i heard a lot of mixed burmese people move out of Burma after the British left. they probably went to UK or something

• 1 month ago

Not necessarily.  There are several ethnic groups that has high cheek bones.  I have no ides what is meant by "small eues"

Source(s): Anthropologists and Genealogical Researcher 50+ years
  • 1 month ago

Maybe. And maybe not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No it is not true

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody serious believes in frenology nowadays

• 1 month ago

Caucasoids have elongated craniometric formations.

Attachment image
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  Those characteristics could indicate a number of ancestries.

• ...Show all comments
    • Amaretta
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

My mother-in-law had small eyes and high cheekbones. Her ancestry is mostly English, with some French and Irish mixed in. She had no Native American ancestry. Most populations will have people with both large and small eyes or with both high and lower cheekbones.

• Phil
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

possibly, or partial  East Asian ancestry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.