How can I become a pilot in the Netherlands?

I am Japanese 29yo now

I've worked in the netherlands for 3 years for now and I'm planning to get permanent residency in here.

To become a pilot is my dream since I was young so recently I'm searching how to become a pilot.

In Japan there is no way to become a pilot from my age or its impossible method for me.

My questions are below

1- Foreigner can become a pilot in the Netherlands?

I have Japanese nationality but I have resident permit and might get permanent residency in the netherlands.

Is it possible to get a job as a pilot?

2- Usually how people become a pilot in the Netherlands?

I heard there is much different to become a pilot in which country you live.

For example in japan you have to go to pilot school(can enter when they are 18~24) or get job in the airline and train to become a pilot

3- is there any good pilot school in the netherlands?

If i want to be a pilot it needs to some licences(PPL, CPL etc...) and I would like to go to part-time pilot school and get those licenses.(I work full-time in weekdays)

4- Can I become a pilot instructor in here?

If I got those licenses(PPL, CPL) I couldn't apply a job because of less flight time.

Therefore usually after get licenses I think they will get a job as a pilot instructor for adding flight times.

That job offer is often recruited in here? and can do it as a part-time job?

Forget it.

There are now huge numbers of fully qualified pilots who have lost their jobs. The airline industry will take years to recover.

So there will be no cadet pilot training schemes run by airlines for a long while, and if you pursue the private route to qualification by paying for all of your own training you will be in your mid-30s (at least) before you’re qualified to sit in the right seat as First Officer, and unlikely to gain enough logged hours to even get a job as a First Officer.

Sorry, but Covid-19 has “pissed on your chips” as we say.

You are also unlikely to get permanent residency in any EU country unless you can show that you have skills which cannot be found easily within any EU countries. Exactly the same applies to foreign workers in Japan who want to live there permanently.

Large numbers of pilots are out of work.

Relatively easy, but very long and expensive procedure. Become a pilot (private courses etc..) Upgrade to instruments and passengers. and add flying hours. With that, you can go out and find a pilot job.

Peace.

The traditional route is becoming the king