Anonymous

Will white people and black people ever get along?

I can't think of a single instance in which white people and black people came together to do anything positive. Everything is always about race and most interactions are full of suspicion and hatred.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think it is too late.  The battle needs a victor now.

Source(s): Life
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

MOST BLACKS AND WHITES GET ALONG JUST FINE. 

• 1 month ago

Not if blacks continue with their violence and crime, no.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ethnic celtic people and black people are psychologically the same as one another so they should be able to sympathize with one another. Germanic people are psychologically very different from black people and celtic people so Germanic people will not be able to get along with blacks or celts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blacks and whites in some of the larger, more cosmopolitan cities where people tend to be more educated, tolerant, worldly and exposed to more multi-culturalism usually get along better than in the more rural, narrow-minded, uneducated and “redneck-y” areas or even the suburban areas where there tends to be a lot more polarization. A lot of it seems to stem from a lack of education. Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hatred.

• 1 month ago

This is only what the media and sleazy internet chatrooms want you to believe. There are PLENTY of instances of white and black ppl getting along that don’t make the news. I grew up in a mixed town where most ppl got along very well with each other (and still do). Most of my workplaces were diverse and had little to no racial tensions. I have family members of both races who do fine. I can give millions of more daily examples..

• 1 month ago

People are inherently biased from the way they think. When someone does something wrong to them in general, the mind has to come up with a reason why. The most apparent reason is visual and it leads to assumptions that something happened because of appearance. The wronged person then carries that assumption into their everyday life and it impacts their interactions.

• 1 month ago

One on one and in singles they already do. It is when in a group, either party, that racists problems surface

Peace.

• 1 month ago

For centuries we've tried to get along with the white man but he sees this as weakness and uses it as an opportunity to keep us below him.  He put us to work on his farm and made us call him massa.  He beat us, gouged out our eyeballs, amputated us as punishment for trying to escape, raped our sisters and hung our brothers in front of a crowd of white folk who arrived to watch as they do a hollywood movie today.

So please don't ask my people this question, they're tired, no, exhausted.  They just want to be free, if the white man is there or not isn't of any consequence so long as we're no longer under white rule.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Will there ever be an end to racism?

“In the final part of the days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established . . . , and to it all the nations will stream.”—Isaiah 2:2.

WHAT SOME THINK Ongoing racial tension leads people in many lands to question whether society has made any significant progress in dealing with racism. Some conclude that they will never see racial equality.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS God will not tolerate racial hatred indefinitely. On the contrary, under his Kingdom, men and women “out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues” will serve him in unity, demonstrating genuine love for their fellow man. (Revelation 7:9) God’s Kingdom is not some abstract condition of the heart. Rather, it is a government that will have profound effects on our earth—the very place that God intended for all peoples to dwell without racial barriers

Source(s): jw.org
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.