Agree/disagree? Even if the other person is wrong, they still have a right to their viewpoint?

• emma
    Favorite Answer

I agree, we al have a viewpoint and sometimes it differs from other people. but we are all entitled to have one.

who says its wrong ? is just your opinion eh huh!!  lol .....if you want peace in ya life  ,you need to respect the other persons opinion 

NO STAN!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have had this debate many times,   when people say OPINIONS can't be wrong.  

BEESWAX to that!    Of course OPINIONS can be wrong,  if what you believe is total  NONSENSE and  GARBAGE. 

If your OPINION was that the Statue of Liberty was given to the US  by the Japanese, and was only 10 feet high, and PINK..........then your opinion would in FACT,  be wrong........

you can believe it.......you can state it........you can share it............

but you are still WRONG. 

You are entitled to your own OPINIONS,  but you are NOTTTTTTTTT  entitled to your own  FACTS.

If you insist on being entitled  to your own WRONG opinions , than you are insisting on the RIGHT to remain willfully ignorant.......and why anyone would insist on that, is beyond me. 

• ?

I would definitely agree that we all have the right to our own view on things Stan.  

Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint  

I agree hun.   

Agree.  The other person is entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong.

😁

Huh?

.............

Agree......................................

Of course they are, just as long as that wrong opinion isn't acted upon. People acted upon Mao Tse dong's opinions, that rice could be grown anywhere in China, with the resulting millions of dead from starvation/malnutrition.

• Spiral

only if they dont know that they are lying.