can you say for sure what a heart attack feels like?

i had severe chest pains on Monday it started with a hot rush to my brain and then arms went completely numb could not talk could not walk severe chest pain in the middle of my heart lasted about 5 to 10 minutes emts took me to the hospital but dr could not or would not confirm my case had previous heart attack in the past as well

• Ann

Female symptoms of a heart attack are different from those of a male.  I've had three heart attacks, so I know what to expect.  The pain starts around the left shoulder blade and goes up around the neck area and down your left side.  Then it becomes hard to breathe and you become nauseous to the point of actually vomiting.  You're also perspiring heavily and you feel the need to use the bathroom. An actual heart attack is usually confirmed by cardiac catheterization.

Uh.....they would have told you if you they knew for sure you had one.

• Tavy

Did they do an angiogram? If not why not? Heart attack is severe pain in the centre of the chest, going up the left arm to the jaw. I was heavily sweating and had short breaths,, felt very sick. It last until the paramedics gave me morphia.